document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hi Fellow quilters and crafters--it was nice and sunny today here in NY, so I believe that always makes one feel better!! I think I am enjoying this blogsville writting and it helps to keep me motivated during the day--not that when it comes to my quilting that I need alot of that!! I now have 8 of the emb blocks all done for the quilt shop--just 4 more to go!! I also got my fabric pieces ready for my applique block for the "Village Garden" BOM through My Guilt Village--plus have fabrics picked out for Block 1--which I plan to redo--as I have changed that quilts colors???
And I got all my batik fabrics ironed up from their washings earlier in the week and they will go into blocks for a quilt pattern called "Scrappy Bali Orchids" that I ordered off the internet from Cottage Quilts--Beautiful quilt!! I have blocks 1 & 2 all done for the "A Christmas Wish" BOM from Gail Pan designs and I have blocks 1 & 2 done for "A Tisket, A Tasket" BOM from Bunny Hill Designs (again I redid block 1!!!!!!!) So Happy Quilting to you today--Just, Di

No comments: