document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

WEDNESDAY--Pet Peeve Day????

I believe we all have some "pet peeves" to share??? I think one of my BIGGEST one's, is thread!! I go "nuts" when I only have a couple more stitches to go and I run out of thread and have to rewind a bobbin--even though I am one of those who winds extra bobbins--for some reason, the thread fairies must use them up when I am sleeping---cause there are none filled in the bobbin case in the color I am using at the time?????

Time for a quilting progress report--I nearly have ALL my BOM's for the month of Feb. done--just have to finish the cloud applique block from Grandma's Kitchen http://www.rialanser.nl (her site is in her language--but so far I have been able to figure out the blocks as they are fairly simple designs--but very country and I love country!! I even got my block done for Quilt Club tomorrow here in town and did do the second block they gave us--am doing the second ones in a 30's print. I also got two blocks on the orchid quilt blocks traced and on fabric to applique and have one block started--and I am continuing to hand quilt awhile each day on my underground railroad quilt top--so I stay busy!! But not 'too busy' to visit all my blogger friends each day. So see ya tomorrow!!
Just a stitchin--Di

No comments: