document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, March 1, 2009

MONDAY--from my sewing basket


Today from my sewing box I am going to show and talk about my "best friend" and the one item I can't do without. I use this for all sewing projects--quilting, applique, embroidery, counted cross stitch--just everything--it's my THIMBLE- --now this is not just any thimble, this is a TJLane thimble and again I owe my quilt teacher, Sharon Stroud, many thanks for leading me to these wonderful thimbles. I was one of those stitchers who could not find a thimble to fit my finger right--I tried everykind I could find the closest I came to being able to use a thimble was the leather ones, but I was needing a new one every month!! Then at the classes I noticed Sharon using this style and talked to her about them, then I talked my Quilt Shop owner into ordering them for the store and she did, and now I not only own one, I own two!!! Mine are like the one in the far left hand side and the retail on these babies are about $60.00, and are worth every penny. they area guaranteed for a life time and are sterling silver. Here's the link if you would like to check them out: www.thimbles2fit.com or leave me a comment with questions--in the meantime--Happy Stitching!!
Have a Blissful Day!




No comments: