document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, March 28, 2009

SATURDAY--ANOTHER SUNNY DAY!!


OH--HAPPY DAY--OH--HAPPY DAY TO ME--LOOK WHAT CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY:
NOW I KNOW THAT THOSE OF YOU WHO LIVE IN AU COUNTRY GOT THIS ISSUE A MONTH OR SO AGO--AND SOME OF YOU HERE HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION TO IT--BUT I DON'T YET (BUT WILL BE GETTING ONE SOON)--IN THE MEAN TIME I HAVE BEEN "DIEING" TO FIND A SOURCE TO PURCHASE MY COPY--- and I finally did when I also found a source to get some of Bronwyn Hayes books--







And look at which book I was able to get of her's first: Her very first book--I can not tell you how excited I am about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also have at least 3 more of her books and patterns on my "wish list" (along with alot of other AU quilt/stitchery artist---So I know I am going to be busy for awhile:







Can you believe this gal is only 10 years old that designed this purse??? and even though my MAIN reason for the magazine is to do the Mystery Breast Cancer blocks--I do believe I need to start with this purse first!!!! I am even going to do the beaded handle--or so I plan????





Well have a great weekend--Keep "dry" I hear we got some rains coming??? Blessings to you and yours--Di

No comments: