document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, March 6, 2009

SATURDAY--Time for a laugh!!


I felt like my body was getting totally out of shape, so I got my doctor's permission to join a health club. My first step on the road to fitness was an aerobics class for seniors. I bent, twisted, gyrated, jumped-up and down and perspired profusely for an hour.
By the time I got my leotards on, though, the class was OVER!!!!!!!

****************************************

SEWING UPDATE: this morning I had a pair of dress pants I needed to hem for a friend, then I had to check on my two friends--Mary, downstairs, and we looked up my blogsite on her computer--then across the hall from my apartment to Stella's to check on her, she has been having a stiff neck the last couple days!! Had lunch, then a girl-friend picked me up and we ran to Walmart--she needed a couple things and I needed AAA batteries for my new ditigal camera--yep--another toy to play with!!!! This afternoon I did get fabrics picked out and the freezer paper patterns ironed on them for 2 of my bom's and I even got one applique all done so far==hurrah for me!!!! See ya tomorrow--Di

No comments: