document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, March 14, 2009

SUNDAY--This makes me smile



The color "green" makes me smile---NOT because it's St. Patty's Day--But because, green means SPRING/SUMMER is on it's way-----YES---And they say if you want to attract luck wear green!!! Studies show people associate the color of green with wealth and money (neither of which I have???) A survey showed that people associate green with good luck, confidence, and a nurturing personality--and instantly feel more positive about the person wearing the color green!!!! BUT me --I just like green grass--green shoots of new plants poking their heads up from underground, green buds on the trees--so I like my green outside, plus my houseplants, and not on me--personally I don't look good in green!!!

No comments: