document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

THURSDAY-- My Quilt history




Let's see, I told you about my "first quilt in 1967", I do not believe I did any kind of quilting from then until around late 1980's or so!! I did do alot of other kinds of crafts during these years, though, so I was busy!! Then I believe my next project that was close to quilting is the wall hanging in the picture. My sister, Barb, had made one and I fell in love with her's and had to make myself one--this was mostly done with fusible iron on--i have this hanging in my bathroom with some old white-enamel wash basins hanging near it.

My progress is not on quilting tonight as it was grocery day--but I did learn how to scan this picture and download it to my computer----HEY for me!!!!!

No comments: