document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, April 9, 2009

HEAT WAVE!!!!!!

Today it was fairly warm out and nice and sunny---My quilt friend, Ann, called me this morning around 10 am and off we went to my local quilt shops fat quarter sale--and I spent some $$$$'s!!!
As you can see--I like alot of different fabrics and colors--yet I am from the old school in that I like small prints!!!

Then this afternoon I had another Bliss class at the Quilt shop and before I could get out of there--10 more fat quarter "just up and jumped into my tote bag"--so I had to open my wallet again for the day and that totaled 60 fat quarters and one piece to fussy cut in a 1/3 of yard piece--I like to get 1/3 yards instead of 1/4 yards as that is 12" wide piece and you can do more with it and it really doesn't cost all that much more!!!

There is pictures of a couple projects over on my workbasket blogsite--so be sure to "tune-in" over there!!!
Are we all most done with those Easter Projects, yet????? Blessings--Di

No comments: