document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It's April 1st!!!!

Well fellow blogger's it's the first of April and was the first day of fishing season here in NY--but it was also chilly, damp, and rainy and very windy!!!
We have about 29 days left of April to do all of our "to do" lists--so good luck everyone!!
This picture is of 2 Rabbits that I picked up a few years ago at a Dollar Store--I just love them and I usually keep them out all year--the Ivy in the background is real--sometimes I have a green thumb inside--not just outside--but then again--I can kill my inside ones fairly easily, I do better with them outside--Guess you can't win them all?????????

Talking about rabbits the count down to Easter is only 10 days left!!!!!
Have a good one---Smiles--Di

No comments: