document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, April 17, 2009

It's Friday!! /again!!


Well, here we are ready for another week-end--hope everyone has some great plans--here I believe the weather is suppose to be fairly warm-60's during the day--and I know I will be getting out tomorrow for awhile as my Library called and she said she had a stack of books for me--OH<>Do you see the little leaf buds???? This tree and another one next to it have really pretty flowers on them each year--so you will be seeing more pictures of them--I am sure??
I just LOVE how this picture came out--can you get a "bluer" sky that that???? And the way that tree is in the background with no leaves yet--it just came out neat I think so I have marked this picture a "Keeper" and will print it out some day--what do you think about it?????

See ya tomorrow--have a fun Saturday everyone--Love, Di

No comments: