document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Weather--did I miss "spring"??

Hey--what gives here--did we skip the rest of spring and go directly to winter and do not stop for summer???/
this picture did not come out as I wished it would, as when I took it, it was snowing such pretty big flakes --
But here's a big black bird still enjoying his morning "walk"!!!!!
Well I need to get back to work on a project I hope to get ready for the binding part in the morning--I did get my A Tisket, A Tasket block done--view it over on my other blog site: Di-workbaskettime card--this one was really a pretty and fun one to do, and it helped put me in the Easter mood--even with the winter weather outside???

Have a great day--Blessings, Di

No comments: