document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, May 8, 2009

A New Treasure

I found this cute sugar bowl and creamer set at the shop where I bought my Hoosier cabinet, after getting them home--I realized I was pretty sure that I had a teacup and saucer that would go with them--so I started hunting around and could not find it with the ones I had decided to keep--so as I had not yet done anything with the giveaway box, I searched it and low and behold there is was--so here is my pretty set:
Anyone like to come to tea--I have some Chocolate Mint tea we could try????

I also ran into a girl-friend in Wal mart today and she gave a package she has been carrying around for -- would you believe some of for a year now?? First there was my Birthday things from last year:
This book has the most delightful and beautiful pictures in it--I want to frame them all!!!!! the dress is a cute bookmark--both will be well loved!!
Then in the package I found this:
This past Christmas's card and a small ornament--how cute and Santa only got to ride around for 5 months--so he's not as tired as the Birthday gifts----NOW, I have to figure out how to get my girl-friends things from me to her--to her?????? Are we "bad" or what?????

Have a great Saturday and on Sunday--have a lovely Mother's Day---
Smiling, Di

No comments: