document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Monday, June 22, 2009

Some finishes on BOM"s

Got me two more bom blocks all done:
Add ImageThis is an applique block for the Friendship Flower Garden Bom from the Netherlands I am doing. I have had the apple tree fabric for awhile, but I had "faith" that just the right block would need this print some day??
And this is another applique block for the bom for Village Gardens by My Quilt Village site--remember this one I am doing all in strips and polka dots--and I am having fun with this one--I am on the wild side with it--can't wait to see how they all come out?????

Well, I am joining the Minnesota Online Shop Hop, so I need to go do that now--If you need more info on it see the This and That site in my blog list--OK!!!

See ya soon--Hey we had some sunshine here in NY today---goodie----Hugs, just, Di

No comments: