document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Still working on---

Yes--I am still working on the "redo"--but I do believe I can see an end in sight for me--HOPEFULLY--what isn't done or I can't use by tomorrow night I think I will just open my window and toss it out?????? I am soooo ready to get back to sewing and quilting full time again!!!
I did take time twice today to go down and spend some time with my friend Mary--went down at 10:30 and got her ice water made for her and her cup of tea and we finished watching Matlock, then I took a break this afternoon from cleaning out file drawers and office things and took some chocolate chip ice cream and my new red bowls down for a treat and a visit--the work will wait!!
It was a hazy day here with rain off and on -- but it made for a good work inside day!!!

I did do alittle handwork first thing this morning and changed my mind on the binding fabric for the Tisket/Tasket block #6???????

See ya tomorrow---take care---silly, Di

No comments: