document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It's Tuesday!!


Remember on Tuesday's my quilting friend comes and we work on quilt projects--she had another baby quilt she was quilting on and I worked on hand quilting my Tisket/Tasket block:
I worked on it off and on between other "happenings" and by supper time, I had it all hand quilted and now I am ready to sew the binding on it--so maybe tomorrow I will have a finished door hanging and a picture for you!!!

Here's a couple more colors of the Hollyhocks that have bloomed:
And this one:
And this one:
Well, that's all for today, folks, as my girl-friend Ginny took me to the Library this afternoon and one of the books is "loudy" calling my name--so I'm off to start it---------
Have a great day--are you stitching--or catching some rays of sunshine--or like me--trying real hard to do both?????

Hugs, just, Di

1 comment:

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Haven't got round to the latest basket, so I look forward to seeing yours.