document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Shabby Roses

This is a quick post for now--I did get the last block #6 all done for the Shabby Roses Block and want to post it so Jenny can view it before she starts her long trip of moving to the other side of Au--we wish you a safe trip, Jenny and family!!
Isn't this the "cutest" block you ever seen--I just love it--
Well, maybe I will be back later--need to the Minnesota hop and go to the hairdresser to get a trim!!! Just, Di

2 comments:

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Di, we leave in just 90 minutes - I thought I'd do a quick email check and found that you'd done block 6. I love it!!! Oh, wow - it is amazing to see the first boot other thsn mine! Thank you, thank you...what a lovely picture to see before we leave! Hugs, Jenny.

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Nice, Di! You're ahead of me now! Will try to get mine done this week even if I do have the kiddies trotting around me. Have a nice day.