document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Mrs. Perkins Knows????



And just what does Mrs. Perkins know???????

I do believe she is trying to keep a secret!!!


OH NO NOT ANOTHER SECRET OUT HERE IN BLOGLAND--HOW COULD YOU MRS. PERKINS???????

Well--I did get it out of her that this SECRET  has nothing to do with the OTHER one out --and you really don;t need to do much to be in on this SECRET---just this:

READ my blog post on September 20th--there will be a hint or two within it---

AND

READ my blog post on September 23rd --for the "fun" part!!!!!!!!!!!!

This  is the only real announcement that Mrs. Perkins says I can do--so MARK THOSE CALENDAR'S  for those two days of reading---  surprises come in all sizes remember???

Mrs. Perkins also wants me to share this picture of my "curly spider" plant--she likes the way the babies are all grouped together and kinda of curly looking--(wonder why she  doesn;t get it --it;s name is Curly Spider plant????)

Have a great Sunday---Hugs, Blessings, Di


8 comments:

Unknown said...

To long to wait my calender is marked

Lurline said...

You shouldn't tease us like that - I think I might know what you are up to, but bet I am wrong! Love you Spider Plant!
Hug s - Lurline♥

Alice said...

My calendar is marked--I cannot wait! And I love all of your new graphics and the spider plant! A-

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Too many secrets! It will be a big surprise for me because I'm sure I will forget all about it until I read about it again lol.

I really like spider plants too. I like the way the tendrils grow.

Diva Kreszl said...

What a tease...and what fun too!

Tammy said...

I love surprises/secrets!
Your plant is wonderful! I have a "un-curled" spider plant that my cat thinks is salad :-(

Joy McD said...

Oh dear, oh dear, not something else to wait for!!!! Sigh, patience is a virtue, right?

Carrie P. said...

Sounds exciting. Love your new blog look.