document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, September 24, 2009

TO: Weatherwoman---




DEAR WEATHERWOMAN--YOU FORGOT TO CHECK OUT THE CALENDAR=====





 IT IS SEPT 24TH TIME FOR FALL==FALL===FALL!!!!!!



Now I did not mean that it needs to get really cold yet--but---80 some degrees here in New York state this time of year is crazy---CRAZY--you hear me--Mrs. Perkins and I are trying to do some Fall fun things---but we can not 'get' in the mood with SUMMER still in the air??????????

SO HERE'S hoping we are in a better Fall mood tomorrow???????

I will be back----hugs, Di (and Mrs.P)


3 comments:

Lurline said...

Crazy weather - seems like it is all over the world!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Unknown said...

Good on you sorting that weather girl out !

Carrie P. said...

We are supposed to get cooler weather tomorrow. I can't wait.