document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Started out as a?????




Yep--started today out as a "turtle--I got up not feeling well at all--yet not really sure what was "ill" on me or about me--so like a the good person I am --- I went back to bed--especially seeing as how for some reason I could not keep my eyes open--so why fight it????

Oh dear--forgot the book and I don't have a kitty right now--but I got under the covers and was asleep in one minute and I slept til about 12:30--then took a shower and dressed and ate alittle and then went to work!!!!


I got this made:

I only ordered a half yard of this print and I really really liked it when it came in--but what to do with only a half yard--Why a chair back cover for the office chair--simple to stitch and I am not ruining the fabric so that if something else comes up and I just have to use this piece, it's mostly in tack--and I get to enjoy the fabric while in my rocking chair stitching!!!!


I also did a tutorial today on a table topper I made--but that is tomorrow's story!!!!

So you all come back -- you hear!!!!!
Hugs, Di

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Great idea to "showcase" some fabric Di!
Can't wait to see your tutorial :D
Feel better and take care!

Alice said...

Hope you are feeling better soon. Sleep is always the best medicine. How clever to make a chair cover. Maybe that will be your next tutorial???? Can't wait to see the table topper. Sending you some virtual chicken soup! A-

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Hope you are feeling better now! Cute fabric... as usual :)

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Sleep is always good when you feel a bit off. Love the new background by the way. Now I have to go and see what I can find to change my background too lol