document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, November 19, 2009

He is Wanted:

 WANTED---
Has anyone seen "either" of these two characters????

Now is this a "sweet" looking scene????
This is Jackson and his Grandma just picked him up from Pre-Kindergarten, then she picked up me and little sister and we went here--

It's a restaurant downtown--called Curly;s and they have the best homemade food--and there these "others" joined us--

And some more--

And some more--

Aren't these Lady's funny--they must all have the same "color" in their warerobes!!!
Red and Purple--oh that;s right this is the ----

RED HAT LUNCHEON!!!!
I had something new there today--it was called--macaroni and cheese with tomato soup--yep--soup -- it was very very creamy and very "rich"--but it was yummy--wished I bought some more to have tomorrow!!!
and I made each Lady happy with a small neck massage-
I used to do this when I was the Queen mother of the group--so I did it again today--It gives me alittle time to be with each one--and I had not been with them for awhile sooo----
Hey--Jackson I want that Turkey--he is one cute bird!!!!



Oh--I did do another "finish"---
I finished reading the book--Twenty Wishes--by Debbie Macomber last night before bed--it was a good read and I enjoyed it!!!



"Be Thankful for what you have:
You'll end up having more!
If you concentrate on what you don't have,
you will never, ever have enough."
(Oprah Winfrey)
(Hey--I this must really work--Oprah is worth Billions now!!!!??????!!!!!!)


Be "good" CAUSE Santa is watching you!!
Hugs, Di

2 comments:

Alice said...

Love the hats!! And the turkey!! And the little cutie holding the turkey! Sounds like you had a fun day and a yummy one. I am going to go right now and update my blog--with a finish!!! L, A-

I Purr-Furr to Craft said...

the hats ant the turkey, What a hoot!
Great pics and story.