document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

EVERY DAY SHOULD BE CHRISTMAS?????





OH MY--somebody was singing this on the stereo today---I know they were talking/meaning in how loving and kind and giving people are at this time of year that we should carry this "attitude" with us and use it year round!!!!



Well -- that is not what I mean by this saying tonight??????
I have decided that I need to WORK on Christmas items for an hour every single day--365 days a year so that I can get all the things done for Christmas that I would like to get done!!!!!!



And remember I even spent the month of August making christmas things--but "me" thinks I was working on the wrong kind of things---
I should of been doing the small ornaments that I want to send in my cards and I should of been working on gifts---no more quilts and wall hangings?????
Anyway this is how I feel tonight and I am sticking to it!!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^



I GOT MAIL TODAY----

I GOT the things that I won recently over on fatcatquilts.typepad.com---I won the 3 1/2yards of snowflake fabrics and the two spools of thread--blue is another one of my very favorite colors--pink is my favorite the rest of the year--anyways--Allyson also sent me the cutest Santa post it note pad and a cute Holiday Wish List pad and a real pretty quilt card---THANK YOU SOOO VERY MUCH--Allyson---I have entried many drawings since I started blogging--but this is my first real win--so be sure to "pop" over and say Happy Holidays to Allyson for me.



And look what my friend found for me today---My blue glitter and a few more colors--so tomorrow night I will be "sparkling" when I am writing to you all!!!!



And today's work was finding and sewing on borders to two of the Christmas projects and then I managed to get all three basted--now if these guys would show up tomorrow----

And I sure hope they work "cheap" and "fast"----we just might get some work accomplished!!!!!!!!
 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
AND WE HAVE A WINNER IN THE APRON GIVE AWAY:




ALICE OF aliceinquilterland.blogspot.com  let me know which one you want?????
You are now ready to do some Christmas baking--only you have to send me some!!!!

Thank you all for all the great comments on my blog site--I am very happy to hear that I am doing a good job of entertainment--I truly enjoy doing it and look forward to evening when I can "play" around on here---Happy Holidays--




^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


Why was Santa's little helper depressed??
*******************
Because he had low "elf" esteem!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^



Hugs---Di




4 comments:

Val said...

For sure! I love your Christmas blog! It gets me in the mood.

luv2quilt2 said...

What a great giveaway you won. With all the snowflake fabric, you're ready to do something wintery themed as soon as the holidays are past.

Alice said...

I'm still excited. And you are a lucky girl too. I love the blue snowflakes--how pretty. I think I need to join you working on Christmas all year. Thanks to you I did get three extra things done. You are doing well though, all of your wallhangings are gorgeous. Thanks again for the apron!!!!!! L,A-

Anonymous said...

The month of December is low elf esteem for me...like that!! Just popped on over to see what is going on here....I'm behind on blog reading. Enjoy your day!!