document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, January 23, 2010

LET'S PARTY!!!!



WHAT'S FOR LUNCH??????

Little sister and I are ready to party---I am going to get some placemats started with these fabrics-



and this is little sisters fabrics--but where she is going with them--?????


AND LOOK AT WHAT SHE
ALREADY HAS MADE
FOR TODAY!!!

 
I FOUND SOME LUNCH---
NICE AND HEALTHY LUNCH!!!


 
AND HERE IS MY "MUNCHIES"!!!!!!


It now is 2:15 ON SATURDAY--

Here is my strips now--

 Now it is time to go see friend Mary--
I want to applique a heart on here and I want Mary to pick out the fabric for the hearts--
 

Oh Dear==too many choices she says--but then----





16 comments:

Dawn-Marie said...

I love the fabrics. Especially the fabric with the big hearts.

Cindy said...

Love your new hairdo..LOL
Love your fabrics.
Love sewing today.
Enjoy your day with your Sis.

I'm popping around blogs saying hi while I have another cookie.

joan said...

I have the coffee on and a fruit tray ready.
Your fabric is asolutely gorgeous!

Luv 2 Kreate said...

Those will be very pretty when you finishe them...I love those REDS!

Alice said...

Can't wait to see what you two are up to. I just had a Little Debbie and a cup of coffee so I suppose I should get back to work.

Michelle said...

I LOVE YOUR MUNCHIES!!! LOL!

Kim said...

Happy sewing day to you and your sister. Will be back to see what you two cut and sew. :-D

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

SO CUTE! I love your placemats, and your sister's project too! But, I'm sorry -no healthy food is allowed at this party -- only fattening sugary junk!!! JK! This really is too fun! Sew on Diane!

Karen said...

Your fabrics definitely speak Valentine's Day!

I like your new sidebar hearts!

CJ said...

Great project! I love the reds you have. I sure wish I had some tater chips here.

Jonathan said...

I love the fabrics, great choices!!

Polly said...

Really awesome fabrics! Can't wait to see it all done!! Come see mine! polly :-) http://auntpollysporch.blogspot.com/2010/01/voila-madeline-is-done.html

Cindy said...

Love those BIG hearts. Are you still having fun with your Sis?

Moneik said...

Love the tablerunner! Hope you had a fun day.

Kim said...

Love the color combo. Can't wait to see your finished projects.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Wonderful color combinations! Looks like a very fun day with my favorite kind of munchies!
yf,
shell