document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, January 14, 2010

NATIONAL HAT DAY


YEP!!!! January 15th is National Hat Day----
SOOOOOO----here's some "Hat's to you"!!!!













OK GIRLS---PICK A HAT---'CAUSE THIS IS MY PICK!!!

See I saved the "best" for last!!!!!!!!


HUGS, DI & CO.   OR/


ALSO SOME OF YOU WILL BE INTO THIS BY THE TIME YOU READ THIS -- SOOOOO



PS I am lots better--thanks for all the cute comments--did get some quilt work done today--soo see ya tomorrow with a "full" report!!


3 comments:

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

I'll take the kitties .... so cute! Glad you are feeling better, take care now. Happy Weekend!

alice said...

I didn't know there was a National Hat Day. I can't decide between the kitties and the purple ones. I am soooooo glad you are feeling better. Course the dude in the hat probably had something to do with it!!!

Cindy said...

Maybe I'd like what's "IN" that cowboy hat instead....LOL

Oh I'm bad today - I better go hide my head in a big sombrero and pull it WAY DOWN..LOL