document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, January 22, 2010

YES!!!



YES---I have finally gotten the Christmas Wish quilt--quilted--

Now we have to do the binding and the finishing on this one!!!

Maddy--now has her back and batting and just awaits for me to baste her--then quilt her--we have decided on a game plan for her--so just the actual work needs to be done?????


Here is a picture of cute little pillow that I picked up at one of the last craft shows I attended--

this is one side--all hand stitched and I just love it---

and this is the other side==my valentines side--this side is a deep red velvet with the iron on stamping done on it--it is so pretty and soft!!!


GUESS WHAT TOMORROW IS???????
HINT==

what is this lady doing???

Why she is making a pie---


AND JANUARY 23 IS PIE DAY---- OH YUMMY!!!!




Are Whoopie pies considered "pie"????

What about "pizza pie"????

What about "boston creme pie"?????


So get the "kiddies" together and "whip" up a pie today!!!!  Then--

Enjoy!!!!!


For the rest of us---are "we" ready?????



FOR THE VALENTINE SEW IN??????



Have a great day---Hugs, Di&co



6 comments:

alice said...

I am ready!! I even posted pictures--aren't you impressed. Congrats on Wishes and Maddy is gorgeous. And whoopie pies definitely get my vote!

Val said...

Oh I love your quilts. They are gorgeous. I would be proud too.

Maggey and Jim said...

That is a nice quilt and I remember seeing the blocks on another blog?? Your choice of colored sashing really add sparkle to the quilt..Good job.
Maggey

Joy McD said...

Well done with Christmas wishes! I must get on with mine - I think I still have two to stitch.. oh dear!!
Kitty is doing really well! He won't sit still anymore and wants to eat all the time. Keeps chewing on our fingers :) He is very cute. The vet thought he was a boy.... Elizabeth has called him Shadow.
Can't wait to see your Valentine's sew-in projects :)
lv,
Joy

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

The Christmas quilt is lovely! You have been busy!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Your Christmas Wishes looks wonderful. Love the velvet pillow.