document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I AM IN TROUBLE NOW??????

I mean big time T R O U B L E-----
I just set up a blog site for Little sister----
she will only be posting on Tuesdays and when there is a Sew In
this way she can be more a part of the sew in's and get her own comments
so stop over and say 'Hi' to her as we did her first post tonight--
so I am way behind in my "work" tonight--have not even got my email read yet---I usually do that first!!!!!

I just thought to check out the window and guess what I seen out there????
No Kitty----but baby it is SNOWING out---yes yes yes!!!! Love  it---only I am not a happy camper--why when it does finally snow alittle here in NY it is at night and I can not watch it snow---You see---that is the part I like about it snowing---Just watching it snow---then it can all disappear as far as I am concerned-----I know--- nothing like wanting my --
cake and to eat it too---and it not show up as calories!!!!!!

so we might as well let it---
Did do some stitching today--but it was one of those days where I worked on first this one and then that one--so nothing to show--

Well I am off to read some blogs and my emails---
 
Di

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I am right with you, Di, I love LOVE watching it snow. Yippy Skippy we are getting 20" more of snow on the 30" we got last weekend ... MD. looks so gorgeous, glistening in the sunlite.

I think you'll be getting plenty tomorrow to enjoy, from what I see ... enjoy!

Happy Valentine's
Have a beautiful week!
Hugs, Marydon

Maggey and Jim said...

We have snow but little and it was so pretty last nite,, sparkled everywhere..
Maggey

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

We have been promised more snow today :( I am really getting fed up of the stuff. I agree it's pretty while it's falling - and then it's just a nuisance! Have fun indoors!
Hugs from Anne-Lise

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful the snow we did get a few weeks ago finally left. We just don't have the equiptment to deal with secondary roads here. Thought beautiful...COLD!!! I bet you'll find all sorts of quilting to keep yourself toasty and occupied.

alice said...

You are such a nice sister! We are getting some snow and fortunately it seems to be sticking to everything but the roads. Pretty and safe!

Maria said...

I just love to read your blog it is so much fun with all the pictures
Will visit your sis too.
After my swim and exercise group I did do some sewing. I am working on my "Winter Mini Swap"
Hugz
Maria

Cindy said...

It may be cold outside, Di, but that just means you can sit and relax, sit and eat BUT above all - sit and sew.

Stay warm.