document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, April 17, 2010

AFINISH FOR ME!!!

TIME FOR AN UNVEILING----
ANY IDEAS YET---of what I made today?????
this is for someone very special to me---NO--besides Little sister--she's small--but not quite this small!!!!!
Here is a peak inside--yep there is something in the new tote bag---
Any idea's yet?????
What about now!!!!  It is a carry case for "Bubbles"--yep--bubbles is now ready to go traveling---
So keep an eye on your door and the spare bed made up---cause you just don't know when Di and "bubbles" will a come a visiting!!!!

Plus I now have another pattern --as I did this off the "top of my head" plus alittle help from "Him" up above!!!!

Well this has been a fun day--and I will be around checking on everyone as soon as Little sister does her update!!!

Have a great Sunday--get some rest for next week's quilt/sewing projects!!!
Hugs, Di

21 comments:

Luv 2 Kreate said...

love it! i need one of those

Anonymous said...

I was right! I love being right, just ask my friends and family. ;-)
Your bag looks great. Your ready to roll at a moments notice now.

Joy McD said...

Very nice :) I'm expecting you and Bubbles on my doorstep real soon, the guest room is ready :)
lv,
Joy

Unknown said...

Cool lap top bag. Mary (Kris's mom)

Anita in Florida said...

What a great idea...a lap top carrier! You made it beautifully. And this was without a pattern??????????? Wow...

Esther said...

That is so cool! I really love how that turned out. I'm so impressed that you didn't need a pattern!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Great bag Di...

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Oh Di - it's so cute! I can't believe you sewed that without a pattern - you're just awesome! I'll keep the light on for you and Bubbles (smile)! Great job on your bag - I'm so glad I got to sew with you today!

strawberrycream39 said...

What a beautiful bag for Bubbles! Great idea and it looks great! I should do that one of these days! P.S. Love your new blog background!

Kim said...

Your bag looks great! Adorable pets.

Dandelion Quilts said...

What a great laptop bag! Perfect.

Ariane said...

What a great bag!! You did an amazing job and without a pattern!!! Love it!!

Karen said...

A good finish, Di!

Sew I Did It Myself said...

Very impressive! love it!

Ginger Patches said...

I need to make one of those!! It turned out great! What a cute kitten :)

SoozeM said...

Very cool laptop bag!! As you said it was for bubbles I knew exactly what you meant, I also have a HP laptop with the circles on the lid and I call mine bubbles too - way too funny!!

Maria said...

Wow I am sure 'Bubbles" will love his new home. Great job.

Hay!!! one more follower you will have a 100.

Ulla said...

A nice bag for a lap top.
Ulla

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Great lap top bag - Bubbles must be pleased:) Shall I put the kettle on?

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Bubbles looks happy in her new home :)

joan said...

Oh wow! that is a great bag...you did a fantastic job!