document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, May 27, 2010

WORKING WOMAN------

For some reason I have wanted to drink cold tea all day today---not sure if I am trying to stay cool--or keep awake?????

Remember last Saturday nights "entertainment"????
And I ended up with this and this--
Well--today I was finally able to go to my workroom and sew!!!!  YES!!!
But---first---- I had to find my cutting counter and that's when it happened---
I had to move this top and pile of blocks first---so I said--NO--don't just set it someplace to collect dust--do something with it--
sooooooo---
and---
and---

the top part is all done----I had only 4 blocks left by the time I was done--those may make a pillow to go with the quilt!!!!  I used a gold/beige print for the first border--then I used the Glace fabric for the border---
SOOOO--what do you think?????>???????

Around 3 pm little sister showed up and we went over to the Health food store to pick up a few things---I mainly needed--
some farm fresh eggs!!!  Once you eat the farm fresh ones you can't eat one for the store--even if it says organic on the label!!!!!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Well--it is way past my nap time and I am exhausted--but we are suppose to get some bad t-storms later and it is clouding up bad--so wanted to get this posted in case I can not be on here this evening!!!!!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Be good---Tomorrow  Tomorrow  tomorrow---I will see everyone tomorrow--hopefully!!!
So be good---have some fun and get lots of sewing done----
Hugs, Di

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found your blog through Valerie's Life's little garden blog. I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! Your quilt is amazing. you have really inspired me. You are a working women!! I look forward to following your blog and becoming blogging friends!!
Blessings,
Mrs. B

Alice said...

Well done--it looks great. All that before three!!! I have done 8 seams!!!! Lots of moving stuff around though. Hope the storm isn't too bad. L,A-
hee hee--my word verification word is "mangomat"--sounds squishy

joan said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the vibrant colors.

Just Ramblin' said...

Beautiful! I love the bowties! You did an awesome job!
Nola

Raewyn said...

Well done, this has turned out great!! You sound very happy with it.

Maria said...

I just love the quilt top Di. Worked out beautifully.

Hope the atorm is not too bad.

quilterfaye said...

Wow Di, When you set your mind to something, you Rock! That's awesome. Phew, I'm exhausted just looking at your quilt.
Hope you survived the storm, I heard all the warnings on Canadian Weather Channel.
Hugs Faye

limpingalong said...

Love your quilt top!