document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Monday, August 30, 2010

SCHNIBBLES REPORT---



Oh No--ONLY ONE MORE DAY OF AUGUST---2010!!!!!
And where are you in your "to-do" list---
Have you given it a hug today????
because you have all of your projects done!!!!
OR???????


I am soooo happy--
Me is doing the happy dance--
and it is not because I have "won" anything--
nor is it because I have gotten a package in the mail!!!!


It is because I have August Schnibbles all done---
Yep--done!!!! And hand quilted--again!!
We had a choice this month and I chose "Short Story"--


So I thought I would have a "parade" of the past year for you!!!!
and--State Fair--( went to My Mary's--then to her GD Val)
and--Tagalong--
And--Madeline--
and--Sunday Best--
and--Cindy Lou Who--
and--Picnic--(went to My Mary's GD- Taylor)
and--Roundabout--
and--Winter White--
and--- Joy Luck ( went to My Mary's GD-- Amy Cameo's mom)


even these are Schnibbles--last December's project--Tuffets--
some even got finished and sent as gifts!!!!!!

My goal this year had been to not only make each month's quilt -- but to actually hand quilt each quilt within the month's time---only one month did I not make that goal--but it did get quilted the next month--and I did miss the month of 'May'--but we know "why" that was!!!!

Some even got pillows from the same fabrics!!!
Here is Tagalong's pillow--


Roundabout got a pillow--
And Sunday's Best got one!!!
For all of them--scraps where used from the Charm packs!!!!


This goes out to:
Sinta and Sherri-- 






For Hosting this year's Schnibbles Club--
we really all had a great time--
made some awesome quilts
made new friends
and even won some great gifts--
so----




Hugs, Di




14 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! They are awesome!
Have a beautiful eve ~
TTFN ~ Marydon

Alice said...

Yep WOW!!! They are even more impressive all in a row. Congrats!!! L,A-

Ariane said...

Wow!!! Your Schnibbles are all amazing. So many beautiful quilts.

Crowing Moon said...

WOW
Every single one is gorgeous :)

Janet said...

Wow, Di. I am so impressed, especially with the hand quilting. They are all so lovely.

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

They are all beautiful work, Di.
Hurrah for you!

Barb said...

Oh ... Oh....just love your parade of schnibbles!!

Yvette said...

Di!!!
You are an animal!!!! I can't believe you hand quilted all of those. They are all so beautiful, I can't pick my favorite.

Maria said...

WOW Di love all your quilts and the pillows to match. Well done.

Raewyn said...

Your schnibbles are so lovely... I thing the most recent is my favourite but they are all so good. Love the pillows to match!! You did great keeping up each month AND hand quilting them all.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed YOUR PARADE of your very own Schnibbles! It was a fantastic year and you have some wonderful finishes!!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Love your parade!

marina said...

What a great year in quilting!
Your quilts are just so beautiful.
Well done.

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

And you sleep when???? They are all so stunning girlfriend! I love them!