document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, February 19, 2011

OH BOY---NOW WHAT????

Well 'sit' me in a corner---

Cause I "goofed"---
and I am ashamed--
Yet -- I don't know whether I am "sad" at my "dumbness"
Or---

the fact that you all "cheated" that knew how to do it!!

I just did not realize that you just had to scroll to the end of the page and add up the numbers--Duh--Di--how "stupid" of you to not of known that!!!!

Then we did have a problem with the numbers--
My dashboard said--637 posts as of Feb.17th--so that was the number I was looking for---
so why were you all coming up with 625????
and I couldn't understand why so many of you where saying the same number 625!!!
SO stupid me did go to the edit page--and now I am much Smarter--thank you very much--by pushing a couple different buttons I was able to find a list of "12" posts that were not posted--these where things that I did last year at Easter --I had downloaded in order to print them out and then did not delete them--so 625 + 12= 637!!!!
So you were very right---with the 625 !!!

I think now my count is to 7 --of you that have gotten the 625 number right in the last two days---Now what to do about it?????

you will have to forgive me tonight--
I really am alittle embarrassed---so I need to think about what to do????
besides get a ticket out of town on a speeding train!!!!
think the Bahama's would be far enough away?????

Oh dear--and how do I tell Miss Gracie that I "screwed" up--
Hummmm!!!!


9 comments:

sunny said...

Of course we cheated! I just won another prize from you, so I certainly don't need a prize! Nothing to be embarrassed about.

Jen said...

Oopsie! I figured you had a few secret posts up your sleeve! I don't think anyone will hold it against you!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

I didn't even think about looking at the bottom of the page to add up the posts lol. I was just randomly guessing and I did pretty good too. I thought maybe you had some "extra" posts in your dashboard. I don't think anyone will be mad at you. Toss the 7 names in a hat and pull out a lucky winner....

Ariane said...

I don't think you have to go to the Bahamas Di!! Unless you need a holiday in the hot sun! LOL!!! I cheated too!! And looked at the bottom. Don't be hard on yourself. I would just randomly pick a winner from those who got it right!! Hugs Ariane

Michelle said...

If your going to the Bahamas...I'm coming with you!!! LOL!

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

Don't you worry about it Di! Just pick a number at random or go to random.org and let them do it for you. Oh, but I will go to the Bahamas with you if you run away!
xx, shell

KaHolly said...

Nola's little quilt is just beautiful. She sure was surprised to find it in that package! So much so, she never made it to the library. That was a sweet and thoughtful prize. ~karen

limpingalong said...

Sneaky readers -- I would not think of looking for the numbers at the bottom -- not for ethical reasons, but I would not have thought of it.
You do have a problem, don't you.

Merilyn said...

I can join you in the 'dumb' corner LOL, I did not even know that there was a way to find out...just new to blogland myself, so there you go!, just put it down to having a 'senior moment', we all have them from time to time, and I'm sure Miss Gracie will forgive you.