document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Monday, March 19, 2012

OH BOY--WHERE AM I AT NOW???

Think we had another Monday roll around again!!!
And is it still only March--

or did I sleep tooooo long and it is now May--
cause we are having May weather, here that  is for sure!!!!
I could not believe the amount of trees in bud already!!!



I have done alittle sewing-
I told you it was 'a little' sewing!!!!
Got the third little basket block done today--the one on the lower right!!
did do some 'designing' or playing around with, some scraps that I had sewed together last week--
have a couple ideas--
but--
it was just too warm here--
so I took the 'big boy' camera out again today--
as I did yesterday--
Here is some photos--
these I took this afternoon--
----
--
would you like to read the paper==under water???
a pretty shell???
And here is some from yesterday's photo shoot--
--
--
This pair of ducks was having a ball in the water yesterday--
Can you see the female duck under the water???
Notice the smaller bird has his mouth wide open--
wonder what it's waiting for??????
we have this stone wall breaker behind us here and it is the home to a thousand or more sea gulls--
at least the noise they make sounds like a couple thousands out there--
this was done yesterday with the smaller scope--
and here is today's photo with a longer range--
This rock wall is covered in sea gulls when they are not flying about--crazy!!!!

and I will leave you today with this photo--
This is one of the other tenants window's on the first floor!!!!

When is it gonna snow here in NY?????
Hugs, Di and miss gracie

5 comments:

Cath said...

miss Gracie looks so snug! I love your "little" blocks and your photos too.

carol fun said...

Those little basket blocks are adorable! I'm loving this May in March weather - if this global warming bring it on- LOL! And those orange flowers in the purple pots - what a great color combination! Enjoy the week!

Alice said...

What fun pictures!!! Makes me want to go outside and play.
Every little block counts.
L,A-

Raewyn said...

Great photos and isn't Miss Gracie photogenic? Your blocks are very sweet.I am so tempted to make those little basket blocks too- like I need another project but I have no willpower. How quickly the seasons change...

Merilyn said...

Thankyou for taking us on a walk with you, lovely pictures! The little basket blocks are looking awful cute!!!