document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Monday, June 25, 2012

ARE YOU READY????

I have a finish---
Presenting the completed Sunbonnet Sue Quilt--
Hand quilting is done--
the binding is all done--
and all the trims and buttons are sewed on it!!!

And I got one shawl all knitted and off the needles--
this one--but it needs to be blocked before I show you the final picture of it!!!!

It was a rough Monday--
phone calls came in--my phone doesn't usually ring much!!!
visitor's stopped by--
fire alarm went off--
and fire tech guys in and out all day--installing some new equipment in the apartments--
4 times they came here to work--
and when they left--besides the mess I had to clean up--
this what they left----
 A big ugly red box on the wall--
I am really not a happy camper about this--
it ruins my decorator look on this wall--
how dare they????????

I also went to knitting workshop tonight--
I just worked on a pair of socks--
plus we picked out a pattern for July and August's class--
a shawl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs, Di and that miss gracie!!!!!

6 comments:

Alice said...

Congrats on the finish!!!!! It is gorgeous of course.
Pretty shawl colors too.
I don't think you sleep!
L,A-

carol fun said...

What a sweet quilt! So many busy Sunbonnet Sues! And the shawl looks lovely - such pretty yarn. As for the red box - I'm with you - not liking the look. Unfortunately I'm not sure there is much you can do about it -- fire codes are strict. So I guess all you can do is ignore it. Take care -

Jen said...

Love the Sue! You did such a great job! *applause*

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Love the quilt!
Congratulations!

Dorian said...

Congrats on finishing your SBS quilt! it's gorgeous.

Merilyn said...

A really great finish on your SBS quilt, wonderful job!!!!!