document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, March 9, 2013

I MADE IT---

to the sewing room today--
and got '4' projects finished off--
this little chick who is asking the flower if it is it's 'Mom'!!!!

St Patty's day one is all finished--
the Christmas Ornament is done for this month--


And the pincushion for Chooky's SAL is done for March--

And this makes all my bom's and sal's for March are  finished!!!!
yea!!!!!

But now what is a gal suppose to do????????????
Hugs, di and miss gracie

7 comments:

KaHolly said...

Start something else, of course!! Cute projects. I haven't cross stitched in years. Looks mighty good!

sunny said...

Your little chick is my favorite! I haven't made anything for Easter yet. Maybe next year?

Alice said...

Now you are just showing off!!! Or maybe I am just feeling slow and inadequate. Yep that is it!!! Ugh!!!
Could I borrow one of those creative little bunnies please?
L,A-

andsewon said...

Nice finishes! Now on to your next projects! I had plans but as always something comes up! Oh well will do stuff for next year!;-)

Merilyn said...

Lovely cross-stitch projects, and I especially love that little pincushion, so darling!!!!!
I just know you have lots of unfinished projects winking at you you LOL (don't we all!)!!!! I guess it's just a matter of which one jumps out at you first......Have a great week!!!!!

Chookyblue...... said...

busy busy........cute pincushion..........

Angela said...

You have been busy with all these finishes. I love the little chick and the pin cushion is super cute too