document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

LOOK WHAT I FOUND--

When I went overtown yesterday???
Thought that they did a good race window here--
aren't those 'orange' tires cute????
Just wished there wasn't such a 'glare' on windows--
but guess you can get the 'picture'????

Also found these to photograph--
this sits out side the Doctor's office--
this was over on main street--

I am still working on the 'star' blocks--
hand quilting on a small quilt--
and knitting on a shawl--
so I's working!!!!

Have a great sunny day--
hugs, di and miss gracie



2 comments:

Alice said...

Very nice window display!!! Love the flowers too. You always have fun things to look at when you stroll.
L,A-

KaHolly said...

Interesting window display, indeed! I love the races.