document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

ODDS AND ENDS

Here is a parade of photos that I have taken --
they say surprises can come in any size package--
well--I will share with you '2' of them--
it was not what was in the boxes that surprised me--
it was the size of box these orders came in--
this big box--held this one small box of tea!!!
and this bigggg box held this one small bar of soap!!!!?????

Here is a snow picture--this is just outside our Community room window--
and--
so you see we did get us some white stuff--
but it will not last to Christmas--Thursday it will be warm enough to start melting off!!!!

and--
This is a door to the apartment of one of my neighbors--
it is different--
and this is on the door across the hall from me--
double check out what the white plate says!!!!!

How is all your Christmas plans coming--???
anyone behind, yet????
hugs, di and miss gracie

No comments: