document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

FINALLY---

I got to make a project that I not only wanted to make--
but needed to make for along time time now--
a sleeping mask--
My bedroom is very light--day and night--
and I needed something besides a towel to cover my eyes--
and now looky!!!!

My friend Anne and I stopped by the quilt shop today-
so I took some photos for you--
First we both feel in love with this panel--
and so we both bought one!!!
and here is some general photos--
the gal with the white shirt is also Anne's daughter Kim, and she now works at the Quilt shop--
and alot of these displays are the ones that Kim has done--
how do you like how they used a quilt to make it look like a dress!!
and someone besides me likes to use tree branches to decorate with!!!

miss gracie is waiting on the Post man to see if she got a package today!!!

have a wonderful, sewing, fun kind of day--
hugs, di and miss gracie





2 comments:

Alice said...

Fun stuff!!! Those are very cute sleep masks and I love the new panel. Also am trying to catch up on all of your posts, have patience with me.
L,A-

sunny said...

I thought I commented on this! Can't wait to see your Quilt Shop in person very soon. I hope you didn't buy everything!!