document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, December 5, 2014

A WORK IN PROGRESS--

here is another wall hanging that I am hand quilting--
I am spending more time on this one and am doing more hand quilting on it--
this just makes me smile all the while I am working on it--
love the birds on it and did you notice that on Santa's trim on the bottom of his coat is my favorite word????

And this morning I went down to the community room and finished decorating the tree in there--
this is the first year, out of the 10  that I have lived here--
that I have done the tree or even helped with the tree!!!

Hugs, di and miss gracie



2 comments:

barbara woods said...

That is beautiful, i am nuts about all things Christmas

sunny said...

Love the snowman! Are you still losing weight? You seem to be getting more and more energetic!!