document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, December 28, 2014

NEW PROJECT AND PRESENTS--


I was actually able to get a new project started--
got the first '6' blocks sewn from the Temecula 12 days of Chmas sal--
and I had not realized that each block has more pieces to it--
see block one--the deer is just one piece then the next one is 2 pieces--
and then on to 3 pieces and then on to---
This went really quickly--
well--
that is except for this block--
Hummm---
some how I don't think this one came out right--
so lets try again---
Much better-Di!!!

I got alot of neat presents for some blog friends--

 From Nola I got some chocolate and the cutest little book--
and inside it looks like this--
I love this little book--!!
Thank you Nola--

And I had to take a photo of this gift wrap before I opened these--
lovve  those Kola bears--
one of these little mats had my name on it and the other one had Miss Gracies name on it--
these soo cute--and are from Maria!!
Thank you Maria! and so says miss gracie, too!!

and look at this stash--
and it isn't all that much fabric--
but lots of chocolate in there!!!
the snowman mittens are hiding a chocolate bar--how cute--
and look at that cat fabric--yummy--
and a cute little stocking--
along with some little gifts--
thank you, Sunny--

and I got a cute pattern and hand knitted dishcloth --
along with a hexagon kit, and new buttons --
and miss gracie got  a new toy--
She is tossing it up in the air here and then refinding it to do it again--
these lovelys are from Anne-Lise--
thank you Anne-lise!! and from Miss gracie too!!!
And look at this beautiful bell pull--
can you tell who made me this?????
also got some pretty wool thread and an organic dk chocolate bar!!
a close up--there is alot of work in this bell pull--
Thank you so much Shell--
did the bunnies and Sabrina help you???

With loads of thanks and lots of hugs,
Di and Miss Gracie

6 comments:

sunny said...

You were obviously a very good girl this year! And you shouldn't need to go out for chocolate if you get snowed in for a month or three. I'm glad you had lots of fun stuff to open on Christmas Day. And even a new project! I was planning to start the Temecula quilt, but never quite got there. I did make the same one a couple of years ago though.

Bonnie said...

Love the beginning of your Temecula 12 Days of Christmas. The background fab with the red snowflakes is great. Bowties are such a fun, easy block, no matter what size it is. Enjoy all your goodies.

Noela said...

Lots of lovely gifts Di. Miss Gracie did well too. Love the start of your red and white quilt. Happy New Year........Hugs.....

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love the snowmen and reindeer fabric...it's so cheery! And what wonderful pressies. You are loved! Happy New Year sweet lady! Hugs, Diane

Michaele said...

You quilting talent amazes me. I wonder if I will ever have the patience.
What a lot of love you received this year!

colleen said...

Hi. I'm new to your blog and hope you don't mind if I follow along. I knit and sew also and love to see what others are doing. Looks like you had a lovely Christmas.