document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, July 18, 2015

MOVE OVER-DOGS--

It is cat time--
On my walk last night--
these 'cats' where sighted--
a pretty yellow tiger one hiding from me under this truck--
a black one with a white spot under his chin on a sidewalk--
Have to look closely for this one--it is so dark colored--
this one might be a relative to Miss Gracie!!
and this must be the other ones twin--seeing her sitting on the hood of the car???
another yellow tiger--!!
and then this guy--
wonder what is down there???
this was one friendly cat!!!

I went for a walk around town on Wednesday evening to try out the camera after getting it cleaned on
Monday--but could not get it to focus--
did take some 'longer view' shots and did find lots of cats out and about--
all where black cats--thought that funny!!!
After coming back home and getting the camera book out and discovering which setting had been changed I also ran across how to format my chip and in the process of doing that and deleting all the old photos on it--I had forgotten that I had not down loaded those new photos so all photos of those black cats where gone--!!!
so was happy to see so many cats outside last night--
It is toooo hot and muggy for them to outside today though!!!
Smiles, diandmissgracie


3 comments:

sunny said...

Cats are a little more difficult to capture, aren't they? Nice to see that so many cooperated with you. Love that cartoon one at th eend!!

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

I thought we had a lot of out-doors cats in my neighborhood. My piddy gets very excited over them.

MadSnapper said...

that is a lot of cats to see on one walk.