document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

OUT AND ABOUT--

I did have to go over to the Quilt shoppe yesterday--
so I snapped a couple photos for you--
Love the colors in this quilt--
wool projects--
more in that room--
I really do love working with wool-the real wool--not the felted wool stuff--
though there is projects I have seen in that I like--
the only problem with the real wool is the cost!!!!

Update--
remember my story about my 'flower guy' who was arrested for meth--
well--they did decide that he was not making any meth at the flower house--
and he is out of jail--
the other night when I walked by his place and taking photos --
he was  in the trunk of his car--he was trying to fix a tail light--
so we talked a bit--
I told him I would miss his gardens as I was working on moving to FL--
and he said the thought he was moving anyways and would be digging up his garden to take
it with him--
I did not let on that I knew of his 'troubles'--
but later wondered if that a bit like 'lying'--??????
I will miss his gardening that is for sure.
Found this one on his porch last night--
Does anyone know what it is???
loved it--

Smiles-diandmissgracie

Wouldn't you like to go shopping in this room of old treasures????




5 comments:

sunny said...

You're going to miss that quilt shop when you move! It's a nice one. I don't recognize the white flower. Tried to google it, but I didn't find anything. Where is the treasure shop?

Joyce Carter said...

Beautiful pictures, Di. The last picture looks like ribbon flowers with beads stuck in them. I really like it, but I don't know what it is. I would love to go treasure hunting in that building. Just imagine all the things you could find.

MadSnapper said...

love the colors in the quilt and i like the windows in that room at the end. hope you move close to a quilt shop. we have one here but i don't quilt.

Alice said...

I am caught up!!!! On reading all of your posts that I was behind on that is... Love all of your flowers and dogs and kitties. I got a serious giggle over Poseidon's cat!! I will try to stay caught up now!!
L,A-

Al said...

That is a pretty flower, but I have no idea what it is.