document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, November 12, 2015

MOVING RIGHT ALONG--

Here is where I am at with the Christmas wreath--
I stitched all the hexies together and then I pinned it onto the red background-
then I appliqued this to the red fabric--
was fun to do applique again--
for some reason I love to applique and hand quilt--
they are my favorite stitching projects--
not sure where I will go with next--
but still have some time before I need to finish it--

Here is a refresher picture of the first quilt that I had machine quilted--
Love this one and the large open stitching--
I had asked that the quilter do an 'outline' stitching on the other one--
and I know that was what was written in the order--
cause of the flowers and embroidery work on that quilt--I felt that a design like the dragon flies might not work--
(see last post)
but don't worry I will bind it and use it--!!!

seen this neat t-shirt on one of the tenants here and took her photo from my bedroom window--
and I also like her shadow on this one!!
and this is my friend, Ruth, who plays Skip bo in the community room every evening--
she had found this bear on the give away table and was adopting it!!

Smiles, di


3 comments:

sunny said...

Your wreath is looking good, Di! I really like this quilt, and I hope you eventually fall in love with your new quilt.

MadSnapper said...

that is a beautiful quilt.. as in the sunrise

Maria said...

Your stitching is looking great. Nice to see y,ou make friends and play games...