document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, January 16, 2016

IT IS NOW BEING USED--

I did get the binding on this last machine quilted quilt--
and it is now on the bed and looks nice in there with the Navy blue curtains--
this sure was a long time in the making--but it has finally crossed that finished line!!

And I got my new Valentine door hanging finished--
I had a hard time deciding on the words--
but am so glad I decided on these two--Be Kind!!
as people need to commit this to heart every single day--
and to every single person who cross their path--
why are people so 'cruel' to one another--?????
(yep--you can tell that I could tell you another story here--but I won't bore you with it--)

We got alot of rain and some wind yesterday early in the day--
when the sun did pop out at about 1:45, I grabbed the camera and went outside looking for water drop photos and here is a couple I took---
Love and Laughter and please don't forget the kindness to others too--Di




2 comments:

sunny said...

What a fantastic finish!! It's beautiful, Di. Your water drop pics turned out lovely.

Maria said...

A beautiful quilt finished for your new home. How wonderful. Sweet Valentine door hanger and great raindrop photos....