document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, February 26, 2016

RING AROUND THE POSSIE--

Love this 4th block--
I even had fun doing some fussy cutting!!
and on a funny note--
I stitched the vase upside down, the first try--
could of left it that way and no one would of known--
but I really do like it this way--!!
Here is the first four blocks so far--
still think I might have '2' different quilts going here???



And another basket block is finished--
Now this block says it is suppose to be 12 1/2 inch square--
but my block is smaller than that--only about 11 1/2 inch square--
must of done something wrong--yet the small blocks measure 6 1/2!!!
will not redo this block--if I need to, I will just add an inch border around this one to look like a frame--???

And here is a 'peak' at another quilt that I prepped this morning--
I finally had to open and cut into this sweet wood bundle--




And we had a beautiful sunrise this morning--
love and laughter, di






4 comments:

sunny said...

LOVE your fussy cut flowers! and i LOVE that basket block. May I ask where you got the pattern? Happy stitching. Yummy wool.......

Maria said...

Yes you 4th block is gorgeous and I also like your pretty basket...
Have fun with that yummy wool...

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Love this block - made me feel all summery😊
I can see that the butterflies want to fly on their own.
Have a nice weekend, Di.
Hugs

Carin said...

Beautiful blocks with happy colors.
Great idea to put an extra border around the basket that is to small. Love the basket.