document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Monday, March 7, 2016

NEW ONES--

I have been working at getting some
of this months block done--
the new block from Temecula--
they go with these blocks-
all using the Downtown Abbey fabrics--
and my friend Anne in NY sent me some more fabric in this line--
from the shop that is closing in NY--
Thank you Anne--


And another Basket block is done--
the little berries are buttons!!

and I constructed 2 new homes--


for the Quilt Doodles bom--I made mine out of brick!!
not sure if I will use these snowmen by the doors-or get something to hang on the door--
like wreath buttons as this is a Christmas quilt--have to check out the buttons next time I get to go shopping!!

And last Thursday-- somehow-- I missed  block #6 for the the 100 block SAL--
so that got done this morning when the house construction was finished--

and plan to work on #7 block later today!!!

love and laughter, di






2 comments:

sunny said...

LOL! Love the cat! How do you stay organized to get all your BON's finished each week/month? Do you have to keep a notebook or something? Great job - I really like the brick house.

Carin said...

You made wonderful blocks !! Love your basket block.