document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, March 20, 2016

WORK DAY ON SATURDAY

One of the projects that I got finished is--
this one--
I had this pattern forever I think--
and finally it has come to life
and is on the door to the apartment-
(though it looks 'wrinkly' here--it is not so on the door for some reason??)


and I worked on catching up on a project--
and got 2 more blocks done--
that house took me forever--
cause I kept changing my mind on the colors!!!
and the next block is a 'tad' bit different--can you see the difference???
and
yesterday as it was National quilt day--
Pat Sloan gave us an additional block--
and here is mine!!!


And a fabric order I did came in--
Connecting Threads had a one day sale last week--
and I  discovered that you can get fat quarters from them--
so I did some stash building--
first up-
Oranges--yep- Di ordered a few oranges--
you see--she had None in her stash--I mean None--
and one of these months the color may be orange--so now I am ready!!
Some odds and ends of colors--
do have a plan for the grey checked basket weave
and for the purple and yellow piece--
some solids with a design bit going on in them-
and one yard of this one and a spool of thread--
the total cost was $29 and that was with a $5 shipping cost--
not bad--if you ask me--


And this morning I did some Easter Decorating--
these are here by the computer table--
this Spring banner is just above it--
and this in the entry hall--
so I am now ready for the Easter Bunny!!

Love and Laughter, di
today's chuckle is being brought to you by 'di' herself-
do you see the Kindle cord on top of the birdhouse--
I truly  did not see it there until I downloaded the photos--
and I did have to laugh at myself--
it has been put away now!!! :-)





2 comments:

sunny said...

Love seeing all your sewing projects, and knowing that you found your mojo again. Your Easter corner is adorable.

Maria said...

Such a lovely Easter wall hanging and you are way ahead of me with the SS blocks....
Gorgeous fabrics your purchased...