document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Friday, April 1, 2016

BACK TO BASKETS--

I  am  coming to the end of basket blocks--
I really like the contrast in the red strawberry and black,grey, and white basket--

This one was fun to make--
I have  just one more basket block to finish the applique on--
then---

and talking of baskets--
look at this one--
my son and his girl-friend gave me this one last night at our Easter dinner--
in the bottom is peanut butter cups and dark chocolate dove eggs--yumm!!
I felt so loved and just like a child again--
and let me tell you--feeling like a child is fun--!!

and here is another designer dress in March's color way--
purple with some yellow--

 And remember that this month on a sale I got some oranges???
wellll--guess what this month's color is???
Orange with touches of brown and black--
so for once I am ready!!!
love and laughter, di

7 comments:

sunny said...

What a beautiful dress! And you got an Easter Basket!!!! Lucky you? Where did you go for your adventure last week when you dd kidnapped you? Have fun with your oranges. I might get mine out later today.

KaHolly said...

Oh, my goodness, those baskets are adorable?

The Civil War Quilter said...

We're never too old to be a child again. Love those Basket blocks!

Maria said...

Fabulous baskets Di and I love the kitty one in the last post...
How nice to feel like a child again when you received your Easter basket from your DS and girlfriend....
Have fun with your orange....

Joyce Carter said...

Hello Di. I really love the baskets, especially the one with the strawberry. The red just pops in it. I am happy you are getting to spend time with your children and it was so sweet to receive an Easter basket from your son. We should all feel like a kid again.
Take care.

Chookyblue...... said...

nice baskets..........

Carin said...

Again such wonderful baskets !