document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Sunday, September 4, 2016

SURPRISE SURPRISE--

down on the dock yesterday--
but first here is another Bee block--

Seee--I kept the barn the same--but had to have sunflowers growing beside the barn and have to have a lamb on the farm!!
Now just one more block to do--have it designed and traced--so now I just have to---

Yesterday I got a nice wonderful surprise when I was down sitting on the dock--
was watching my normal wild life down there--but was missing Rocky--
have not seen her in a couple weeks--
then as I was knitting away something on the bank under the pier caught my eye--
and look what I seen--
and guess what this is not Rocky--
it is--
one of three of Rocky's children--
they stayed out for a long time--
and of course I helped that by throwing them lots of peanuts--



and look at this one--


those babies already know to look up!!
and ask--hey lady--you got any more of those tasty peanuts????

Hope everyone is having a safe and fun filled holiday week end--
OH--and we did not get any of Hermine--just some rain a couple days before it hit--!!
love and laughter, di

8 comments:

sunny said...

What's better than one neighbor raccoon? Why four of course! Great shots. I love your block!! I'm glad the storm didn't get to you. We were expecting some rain, but the storm went further out to sea, so nothing for us. We could have used some rain. I'm doing some serious quilting today. Hope to have a masterpiece to share soon.

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

they drive my Miss Sissy crazy when they venture into our yard for the bird feeder.

Ariane said...

Your block is super cute. Love the pictures of the raccoons.

Joyce Carter said...

Awww! The raccoons are so cute!
I am happy everything is okay there. Been thinking about you. I am happy the storm didn't come your way.
Love the block--it is adorable just like the others. I like the way you add other things to your blocks. It makes them more your own design.

Karen said...

I am anxious to see all your crayon colored blocks put together.

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Another cute block! They are all so lovely.
Glad to see your furry friends are ok, such sweet faces.

Rebecca said...

lol.... I just finished the barn block and I like your sunflowers a lot more then the corn stalks! It is actually the first block I have done. I had fun with the coloring also but had a thought and prepped a block using sharpie colord pins and thought I would see how that worked also... not as many colors .

Raewyn said...

Hehe with the funny Di; how cool yu got to see Rocky's family, they seem so cute! Your block looks great too, the sunflowers are a great touch!