document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Saturday, October 8, 2016

GOING HOME



We have decided it is time to go home--
and will be leaving in the morning to do that--at least that is the newest plan--
we are happy to report that is well for both of us back in Fl--
and there is power back on for us both--
In the meantime we spent today at the Georgia Aquarium-
What an amazing place--


I only took about 550 photos in the 4 hours we were there!!!
so have lots of editing to do when I get home--
It was very crowded there today--
In fact we learned it was a record number there today--
talk about wall to wall people and kids--but we did get to see it all--even the dolphin show--
and there I could not take photos--
so just think about how many more photos I would have by now---
I am ready to go home--

Everyone be safe==
love and laughter, di
a billboard coming into Atlanta

8 comments:

Joyce Carter said...

Hi Di. I am glad everything is good and you can go back home. It wasn't too bad here--some wind and lots of rain. I think some trees came down some where and a man got killed. But I don't think it was as bad as they thought it was going to be.
I have heard that the Aquarium is really impressive. I hope to visit it some day.I am happy that you got to. Take care.

Karen said...

You ran a long way to escape the storm or were you on a vacation?

Anne-Lise at Rag, Tag, Bobtail said...

Glad to hear everything is ok and you can go home. Looks like a great aquarium, no wonder you have taken lota of photos.
Hugs

sunny said...

At least you had fun as a refugee! Happy to hear that it's safe to go home, and hopefully minimal damage. I am glad you left though - it's always better to be safe than sorry.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Glad you can go hope again, hope all will be well when you get there xx

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...

hope the homestead is in one piece

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Happy to hear everything at home is okay and that y'all have power. That was a devastating storm. I'm on the west coast so we were very lucky. We only had a windy day with some rain. You could feel the storm in the air, it just feels different. We've been through a few hurricanes and it's never fun.

Summer said...

Glad all is well and you are able to go home ♥

summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com