document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Thursday, December 29, 2016

STILL WORKING ON--

Christmas stuff--
was able to get the rest of the circles appliqued on to the background fabric
for the reindeer fabric--
for some reason the  picture looks blurry-
was probably  the photographer trying to do it in a big hurry!!!
and I got the tops and strings ready--
so am ready for the next step on this one--

and I had '2' different mittens knitted for some reason and no mate--
so got them done--
I also got one sock done to the very last row--
now to get the second one done that far--
these were suppose to be a Christmas gift--
when done I will still send it--
and found backing and batting for a small Christmas quilt top that  I did a couple years ago--
that I hope to have ready to hand quilt New Year's eve and New Year's day until time  to
go to daughter's for a big turkey dinner around 6pm--


Are you finishing up leftover Christmas projects??????????
love and laughter, di
PS there is a hint somewhere on this post of what my word for 2017 will be--
can you guess it???????

4 comments:

sunny said...

JOY!! I know, I cheated. Still thinking about my word. Mine might actually be a short phrase. Good work on all the little finishes. I think I'm going to start working on my Christmas UFO. I knew it wouldn't be finished before Christmas, but it's time to make more progress. Happy New Year!

Joyce Carter said...

Hello Di. I agree--I think your word is joy. I hope your year is filled with it.
I love the things you are working on. You are making lots of progress.Pretty soon you will be ready to start new projects.
I got to sew for a little while today. It really felt good. Hopefully I can start doing more, but I still need to take it easy for a while.
Dinner with your daughter sounds terrific. Have a wonderful time! Happy New Year to all of you!

Julierose said...

Love your little Christmas Circles--so cute with the reindeer...and adorable little mittens--(I knit too). Hugs, Julierose (Is Joy your word? ;)))

Kate said...

Love that reindeer fabric, it looks very nice against that teal. Enjoy your New Year's celebration and wishing you a very joyful 2017.