document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

VALENTINES DAY--

Not really a special day for me--
but I was saving a special treat for myself--
I got this at Lucky's market when DD and I went a couple weeks ago--
she also got one and she said it was the very best chocolate--
but I have been waiting--
and yes--you can see a little mouse got into it this afternoon--
and yes it is very good chocolate!!!

I did get a finish--
and got 2 more projects prepped--
but I will show those tomorrow--
lets enjoy one day at a time--
and it is--


VALENTINE'S DAY--
Talking about 'chocolate' aren't  these  chocolates yummy and cuddly looking???


                 Enjoy the moments, Di

3 comments:

Alice said...

Those chocolate labs are too cute. I plan on eating chocolate later.
L,A-

sunny said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you, too! Love the box of chocolates.

Kate said...

Our Valentine's date was an hour at the gym, not the most romantic evening. Hope you enjoyed the chocolate.