document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image

Monday, May 8, 2017

MORE MAIL--

I needed thread--
sooo--
some other things jumped into the cart--
begging me to buy them and create with them--
a couple more of the rabbit fabrics in blue to go with the Patchwork blocks--
also got the lighter blue rabbit one thinking it might go--
but I do think it is too light of a blue--soo???
and--
I had looked at these before--
so got them--the top one is a deep purple--
the other two are blue--
they may or may not go in the Patchwork block quilt top--
And 2 extra wide backing fabrics--
of which I have already used one--
but not for the quilt I had gotten it for--
so will have to maybe buy more!!!!

ENJOY THE MOMENTS-DI

PS--be sure to read the photo site of mine--
got me a photo of a new bird--he is soo cute!!!!


3 comments:

Alice said...

You have been having a really good time shopping, but hey--it's your birthday month, so have at it.
I love the funny--kind of looks like Squeaks when she is mad.
L,A-

Alison V. said...

I just LOVE those bunnies!

Karen said...

Where do you order fabric from?